Listed below are what we believe to be the top eight tips to a powerful email marketing strategy. It starts with building a list, continues with data management, and ends at revenue generation.
1. Build an acquisition strategy
If you’ve prioritized audience growth, begin by analyzing the places where customers are already engaging with your brand. Then, determine how to enhance those experiences and drive interactive engagement with new tools and techniques.
2. Optimizing for mobile is extremely important
3. Your data should always be relevant
Assess your current data to make sure you’re sending targeted communications, not “batch and blast” messages.
4. Personalize email whenever possible
Adding personalized recommendations into marketing emails can increase sales conversion rates by 15-25%, and click-through rates by 25-35%.
5. Email drives accessibility across-channels
Email remains a powerful channel for its ability to…
View original post 117 more words