Across the river, and through the glen,
there are places ,we have always been.
Where your thoughts are safe
and your dreams come true.
I am heading there….
May I ask you
To join me there?
Across the river,
through the glen.
our love has always been.
Blessings to you
and yours as you
celebrate the joy
of life for another day.
Invocation with Colin Hall visuals
- Basking beneath the moon…with photo art by Colin Hall (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- A River (neverquitebroken.wordpress.com)
- My River, My Journey, My Life (endlesslightandlove.com)
- What Happened Will Never Unhappen (rickgeggie.wordpress.com)
- Enjoy the Ride (richlewis3.wordpress.com)
- Rivers On the Rebound (iheartthefly.com)
- Who Will Win? The Turtles or the Frogs? (playamart.wordpress.com)
- confusing heartbreak and being emotionally drained out (inasidiq.wordpress.com)
- The river eroding (emiliadaffodil.wordpress.com)